At Yemaya, Worries Are a World Away...
Replace your alarm clock with the breathtaking view of the Caribbean Sea each morning and allow her waves to lull you to sleep each night.
Only a few steps from the beach, nestled among swaying coco palms, sit our 16 private cabañas with views so transcending you’ll swear you stepped inside of the real-life version of the screen saver that has been occupying your laptop all these years.
Step into your bright and open 600 sq ft eco-chic cabaña, relax into hand-made mahogany,
Cedar and Brazilian cherry wood furniture underneath tall ceilings. Freshen up in your rainforest shower using our local organic soaps and shampoos. Catch a breeze on your private outdoor verandah while you ponder everything or nothing.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Private Bathroom
- Ceiling Fans
- Private Balcony with Bamboo Furniture
- Full Length Mirror
- Safety Deposit Box
- 24-Hour Power
- Hot Water
- Rainfall Showerhead and Indoor Garden
Standard Room Rates
These rates are per room, per night for double occupancy
|Jan 11th, 2015 to May 1st, 2015||$400 USD/Room/Night|
|May 2nd, 2015 to Dec 15th, 2015||$330 USD/Room/Night|
|Dec 16th, 2015 to Jan 10th, 2016||$450 USD/Room/Night|
Please note: We only welcome guests over 8 years old.
* A minimum 5-night stay is required between December 16 and January 5.
- Rates are in US Dollars and do not include taxes (17%).
- Rates are based on a single or double occupancy.
- Cabanas sleep up to 4 guests. 3rd and 4th room occupants are an additional fee of $20 USD per person, per night plus taxes.
- Rates include: Breakfast, morning yoga class, use of snorkel gear, sea kayaks, paddleboards and a selection of beach activity equipment.
Yemaya's All Inclusive Packages
Backpacker or budget traveler? Try our Sunshine Hotel, located on the village side of Little Corn Island.