At Yemaya, Worries Are a World Away...
Each of our eco-chic cabañas is oceanfront, nestled among soaring coco-palms perched above our two stunning white sand beaches. You can measure the distance in steps from the sea. The colors of the clear Caribbean waters as they stretch to the horizon across the inner and outer reefs are breathtaking. Some guests never leave their terrace. No guests ever want to leave Little Corn Island.
We know that sleeping deeply is a pleasure to be cherished, and so each cabaña has a king bed with a thick pillow top mattress you can sink into and let your dreams take hold of you.
Hand made furnishings using certified Nicaraguan hardwoods, louvered windows to let the breezes flow through, rainfall showerheads that splash onto the ferns and palms growing in your indoor bathroom garden…with home made organic amenities. Island life, Yemaya style.
- 600 sq feet
- King bed and day bed, with overhead ceiling fans.
- Hand made mahogany, cedar and cherry hardwood furnishings
- Full Length Mirror
- In room safe
- 24-Hour Power
- Mood lighting
- Hot water
- Large bathroom with indoor garden, home made organic shampoo and body wash, rainfall showerhead.
Standard Room Rates
These rates are per room, per night for double occupancy
May 2nd, 2015 to Dec 15th, 2016
|$330 USD/Room per Night|
Dec. 15th to Jan 15th 2017
|$450 USD/Room per Night|
* Minimum stay applies for certain dates
Jan. 15th to May 1st 2016
|$400 USD/Room per Night|
All rates are based on double occupancy.
Please note: We only welcome guests over 8 years old.
* A minimum 5-night stay is required between December 16 and January 5.
- Rates are in US Dollars and do not include taxes (17%).
- Rates are based on a single or double occupancy.
- Cabanas sleep up to 4 guests. 3rd and 4th room occupants are an additional fee of $20 USD per person, per night plus taxes.
- Rates include: Breakfast, morning yoga class, use of snorkel gear, sea kayaks, paddleboards and a selection of beach activity equipment.