At Yemaya, worries are a world away
Replace your alarm clock with the breathtaking view of the Caribbean Sea each morning and allow her waves to lull you to sleep each night.
Only a few steps from the beach, nestled among swaying coco palms, sit our 16 private cabanas with views so transcending you’ll swear you stepped inside of the real-life version of the screen saver that has been occupying your laptop all these years.
Step into your bright and open 600 sq ft eco-chic cabana, relax into hand-made mahogany,
Cedar and Brazilian cherry wood furniture underneath tall ceilings. Freshen up in your rainforest shower using our local organic soaps and shampoos. Catch a breeze on your private outdoor verandah while you ponder everything or nothing.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Private Bathroom
- Ceiling Fans
- Private Balcony with Bamboo Furniture
- Full length mirror
- Safety Deposit Box
- 24 hour power
- Hot water
- Rainfall showerhead and indoor garden
- Jan 1 - Dec 15th: $300.00 USD /night
- Dec 16 - Jan 10th*, 2015: $450 USD /night
* 5 nights minimum stay
- Jan 11th - May 1st: $400 USD /night
- May 2nd - Dec 15th: $330 USD /night
- Dec 16 - Jan 10th, 2016: $450 USD /night
- Breakfast, morning yoga, snorkel gear, sea kayaks, paddle boards, and fun beach activity equipment..
- Rates are in US Dollars and do not include taxes (17%).
- Cabanas can sleep up to 4 guests. Our rates are based in a Single or Double Occupancy, for the 3rd and 4th room occupants there is a fee of $20.00USD each.
Please call us on +1 (303) 952 0595 Ext. 5 to check if we have any special room rate offers or packages.
Please note we only welcome guests over 12 years old.